Since its inception, KBS Realty Advisors has developed relationships with many of the nation’s largest and most respected institutional investors, some of which have established multiple real estate investment portfolios.
Below is a list of institutional investors that have established relationships with KBS.
- BASF Corporation
- Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Association
- Campbell Soup Company
- Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association
- CS First Boston
- Delaware Risk Management, Inc.
- Duke Management Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Fetzer Institute
- General Mills, Inc.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- IBM Retirement Funds
- Illinois State Board of Investment
- International Monetary Fund
- International Paper/Union Camp
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Kresge Foundation
- Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System
- Meadowbrook Real Estate Fund, LLC
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Municipal Employees' Retirement System of Michigan
- New York State Nurses Association
- Omaha School Employees' Retirement System
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- Rockefeller Foundation
- SBC Communications, Inc.
- School Employees Retirement System of Ohio
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- Teachers Retirement System of the State of Illinois
- UMWA Health & Retirement Funds
- United States Steel and Carnegie Pension Fund
- Virginia Retirement System
- World Bank